Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I am a world-class runner. Or: Epic Fail

In Penny World.

What?

Um, I'm thinking the 5k won't be happening this Saturday morning. I mean, it'll probably still go on even if I'm not there, but I'll never know, because I won't be there. Probably.

I've fallen so far out of shape that I can't even run an idea by someone, so forget actually running by someone.

But all I'm going to do is shrug and say, "Meh. Maybe next time." No beating myself up about it. Crap happens. Or doesn't happen. Whatevs.

Soon--SOON!--I'll get back to working out. And I suspect it'll be because The Chef is dragging my sorry butt with him. Or I'm dragging him. It'll depend on the day...today, it would take a forklift or a piece of cake on a pole hanging in front of me.  Mmmm...cake....

No comments:

Post a Comment