Sunday, January 6, 2013

I've been a bad blogger.

This, I know. And it makes me have the sad. But I have been thinking about you all, so that's something, right?

Here's the thing: I've been SO BUSY having fun doing fun things and also having fun writing more fun books for you that I left you high-and-dry.Some fun things I did:
  • Not make any resolutions (except to be a better blogger, which I am doing right now!!).
  • Hung out with my son who visited from a far-away land (Missouri).
  • Crocheted a massive blanket that was almost too heavy to lift and a bunch of scarves. (If you didn't get one yet, that doesn't mean you're not going to, although it may be too warm for scarves at that point. Hmmm.)
  • Aaaand...The Chef and I had super fun when we saw these guys on New Year's Eve at a fancy-pants (not really) event. I may have danced a little bit, but not on the dance floor because that would be NUTS!!
This is Brass Attack. I knew all the songs!!! Shocking! Loved them!!
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment