Monday, March 11, 2013

Cripes!

I haven't posted in over a month????? I am the worst. What have I been doing? Don't really know, actually.

The Chef and I just came back from this place (see photo), where I never need to live. Actually, the people are nice, although they move too slowly for this New Englander (and that's saying something). It's not the prettiest place in the world that we could see, unless you totally dig run-down houses and trailers. And if you do, no harm, no foul.

But Son just moved there, so we did the "go and fill the pantry and cook delicious meals" trip. (I did not cook a thing, obvs.)

And we had our traditional Golden Corral trip, since Son keeps moving to states WITH multiple Golden Corrals, which makes me weep for society, regardless of which state we happen to be visiting for the dinner treat. (They do have a cotton candy machine, though, which was good, so there's that...)

No comments:

Post a Comment