Monday, December 19, 2011

One of the best restaurant breakfasts ever!

First, let me admit I am blogging from my phone, so there may be some spelling and layout glitches. I'll fix them later!

Now, back to our regularly-scheduled crazy:

Did you know I am a little bit (okay, a lot a bit) addicted to groupon?

Sometime during Thanksgiving break, groupon demanded I visit The Breakfast Place in Attleboro. I'm sure you know that when the internets make a demand, you must obey, lest they withhold information just when you need it.

For example, say you wake up in the middle of the night and can't remember the name of Col. Potter's horse on M*A*S*H.*** You ask the internets for the info so you can peacefully go back to sleep and the internets cross their arms like a petulant toddler girl and say, "No." May as well do some laundry because you're all done sleeping for the night.

So when the internets wanted us to go to The Breakfast Place, I said, "Okay!"

Can I get a "Nom nom nom"?
The picture is of The Chef's House Skillet. It is called that because it is as big as a house. Or maybe you will become as big as a house if you eat it. I had the Portuguese skillet with chourico and potatoes and peppers and onions and American cheese and eggs and sourdough toast. And we also got gingerbread pancakes, which were OMG just by themselves. Coupled with the skillet? Heaven.

Did you know I am done with school now, speaking of heaven? That means I could theoretically go there for breakfast whenever I want. Or at least between 6am and 2 pm, cause that's when they're open. Every single day! Huzzah!



***Col. Potter's horse's name was Sophie. RIP Col. Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment