Sunday, February 12, 2012

It is so pretty and yet...

Yuck.

But the sushi makes The Chef very very very very very happy, so I order unpretty foods that taste delicious, like the chicken tempura and moo shu pork, which he also partakes in when the raw fish is gone.

I've tried to like sushi but here are my hang ups about it:
  1. Um, fish. Me no likey.*
  2. You're supposed to jam the whole piece of sushi in your mouth at one time. I'm a delicate flower and it's unladylike and uncomfortable to have no chewing room in your maw.
  3. Chopsticks are not for the clumsy. I tend to flick things far away from my face and the table when the sticks are in use.

Not good but apparently good for you. I'll take the deep fried vegetables, please.



*The Chef and his dad decided I don't like fish because I haven't had it prepared the right way. I can tell you that RAW is not the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment