Tuesday, January 25, 2011

From Publisher's Marketplace!!! Yay Jack!!!

THE BIG POLICEMAN* author J. North Conway's BAG OF BONES, the tale of the mystery surrounding the theft, ransom and return of Alexander Turney Stewart's remains and one of the most renowned and bungled police investigations in New York City's history, to Keith Wallman at Lyons Press, for publication in Spring 2012, by Tris Coburn at Tristram C. Coburn Literary Management (World).

(I'm doing this from my iPad, so I have limited maneuverability here. Later I will add links and pics. but I wanted to share the news because I am EXCITED for my friend! Yay!)

*Buy THIS book and you may (okay you will--if you look) find a certain someone's name on the acknowledgements** page

**This is such a hard word to type. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment